Skip to main content
Curated List of Resources on Building Bots
Table of Contents
Tools For Building Bots
- wit.ai – Easily create text or voice based bots that humans can chat with.
- Botkit – Botkit eases the process of designing and running bots that live inside Slack.
- Dialogflow – Build natural and rich conversational experiences.
- Text It – Visually build SMS and voice apps to engage your customers.
- Chatfuel – The intuitive bot builder with AI navigation. No coding required.
- Watson – Bring the power of cognitive computing to your apps.
- Beep Boop – Beep Boop is a simple hosting platform for your Slack and Messenger bots.
- Dexter – Get a Slack bot that responds with answers from your own Google Sheet.
- Converse AI – Respond to customer questions instantly with intelligent chatbot technology.
- Gupshup – Easiest & fastest way to build & deploy your bots on any channel.
- Haven OnDemand – They are similar APIs as that of watson, but far well documented and have a freemium version.
- Recast.AI – Collaborative Bot Platform for developers: build conversational bots easily.
- ChatterBot – Machine-learning based conversational dialog engine build in Python
- Google Cloud Platform – Use sentiment analysis on a block of text to add decision tree logic for a conversation bot.
- Messenger Demo Viewer – Demo FB Messenger bots without showing personal chats
- BotStar – Powerful platform for designing & developing chatbots visually with smart training.
Tools For Bot Analytics
- ChatMetrics – Engagement platform for bots. ChatMetrics allows to reactivate inactive users and improve retention by sending “smart” notifications to users.
- Dialog – Chatbot analytics platform for marketers to drive user engagement, retention, conversion and understand behavior.
- Dashbot – Actionable Bot Analytics: Increase user engagement, acquisition, and monetization.
- Botmetrics – Grow and retain your chatbot customers. Enterprise grade opensource conversational analytics, marketing automation, and CRM rolled into a single snippet of code.
Tools For Bot Conversation Mockups
- Bot Society – Bot conversation Mockups for presentation and demo.
- Bot Sketch – Sketch Chatbot UI (Mac Only)
- Botframe – a playground to design bots (conversation mockups).
- Botmock – Create conversation flows and interactive prototypes from a simple drag and drop editor, then share or test those prototypes and get feedback in one centralized location.
- BotStar – A fullfledged chatbot platform but the visual editor can be used as a mockup tool as well.
- Qtypes – Rule based Answer Type classification system in Node.js.
- BotKit – Botkit is a toolkit for making bot applications.
- Claudia Bot Builder – Create chat bots for FB, Slack, Skype and Telegram and deploy to AWS Lambda in minutes.
- Universal Bot Framework – Create crossplatform chat bots for FB Messenger, Kik, Telegram and Skype with just one logic.
- Pandorabots – web service for building and deploying chatbots.
- Microsoft Bot Framework – Node.js/.NET library for building, connecting, testing, and deploying powerful and intelligent bots.
- Bottender – Make Bots in Your Way, Fast and Flexibly.
- BotMan – PHP Bot Framework supporting over a dozen platforms (FB, Instagram, MS Bot Framework, etc)
- BotMakers – The best place to hire chatbot developers
- Botgig – Hire a top chatbot dev from a vetted talent pool.
- ChatbotTest – Chatbottest is an open source guide that helps you identify chatbot’s design issues under 7 different categories.
- BotTesting – Test your bot! Send your email and bot link to us, we’ll examine your bot’s performance and usability